How to get a Visitor Visa for Ghana?
The tourist visa of Ghana states that foreign nationals who are traveling to Ghana for Tourism purposes will require a Tourist visa. There are around 20 countries at the moment that allow visa-free travel to Ghana for tourism. Over 30 African nationalities will travel to Ghana and Appy for Visa on arrival at the immigration checkpoint.
The single-entry Visa for Ghana is valid for 90 days. The Ghana Government has also announced the launch of Ghana evisa, an electronic visa that will expedite the application process. The Ghana evisa will be valid for Business, Tourism, or Transit.
What are the requirements for tourist applications to visit Ghana?
The applicants need to provide the following documents, which should be authentic, to get a Ghana Visitor visa.
- Your passport should be valid for the next six months
- Two passport size colored photographs taken in the last three months
- A complete filled visa application form which should be signed
- Proof of travel arrangement made for your trip to Ghana- A copy of itinerary and details of travelers
- Hotel confirmation for your stay
- Bank Statements to prove that you will be able to support your stay in Ghana
- Children below the age of 18 years should have written parental authorization along with copies of their parent’s information.
- The vaccination for yellow fever
What are the steps to apply for the Ghana Visitor visa?
You need to take the following steps in order to ensure hassle-free immigration with the Ghana Visitor Visa.
- Step 1 - Pay online with a Secure Gateway.
- Step 2 – Fill out the form and Submit your documents
- Step 3 - Your application will be verified and processed
- Step 4 - Receive your Visa
What is the cost of a Ghana Visitor Visa?
The Fee for the Ghana Visitor visa – Single entry is Rs 9,899 for a single person ( Adult). The validity of the Visa is for three months, and the processing time is 3 to 5 days.
What all should you do when you arrive in Ghana?
As soon as you land in Ghana, you take the following measures –
Make sure that you have all your documents with you to be verified by immigration officers
- You should not be carrying any forbidden items
- You should know all the emergency contact numbers in Ghana
- Be aware of the general rules of Public behavior in Ghana