Get Free Consultation

Important Links

After you have spent some time in Canada and you have required skilled experience ,good knowledge of English and French while on student or temporary work permit visa can apply under Canadian Experience class to gain permanent residency in Canada.

Eligibility Criteria

In order to be eligible to apply the applicant should:-

  • Have experience in the skills mentioned in National Occupation Code(NOC) i.e. experience in one of the following:-
    • Managerial jobs (NOC skill type 0)
    • Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
    • Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
  • Have at least 12 months of full time working experience in the nominated occupation in past three years preceding the application.
  • Have past experience as per the guidelines of authority to work associated with the visa.
  • Meet minimum language requirement either in English or French. Language level requirements vary with the type of skilled occupation applying for and are as follows:-
    • For occupations in Category 0, A
    • English-At least 6.0 in all the our modules of IELTS.
    • French-At least in Speaking-309, Listening-248, Reading-206,Writing-309
    • For occupations in Category B
    • English-At least in Speaking-5.0, Listening-5.0, Reading-4.0, Writing-5.0
    • French-At least in Speaking-225, Listening-180, Reading-150, Writing-225

Visa Fee

  • Right of Permanent Residence Fee- 500 CAD
  • Principal applicant- CAD 825
  • Principal applicant, if less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor, a child to be adopted and an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew, or grandchild)-75 CAD
  • A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner-825 CAD
  • A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner-225 CAD

Benefits of the Visa

  • Can live and work in Canada permanently.
  • Can sponsor your family to become permanent residents.
  • Can apply for citizenship after spending three years (1,095 days) in Canada.

Why is Meritide Visa a good Immigration Company?

Meritide Visa has specialists who are experienced and knowledgeable to provide for all your migration needs. We can guide you efficiently regarding the processing, documentation, and filing of the PR visa application and provide the most efficient way of migration. To contact us for your queries, contact 9971152672, 9205037101, 9810272833, 9560079735, 9560079937.


© 2024 | | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy